Dear Parents and Friends,
In case you missed our Parent Support Webinar, you can watch it in full here ⬇
- Fantastic for storytelling and inference/questioning has a range of media available including illustrated films as well as questions for parents to support their children associated with a range of texts.
- Free thorough resources for parents and teachers. From Early Years to Secondary. Promotes deeper learning of mathematical concepts.
- Twinkl is offering free resources for parents and has a range of useful resources. Just search the topic you are looking for.
- Primary to GCSE, lessons plus self-correcting homework pages
- A Level. Excellent tutorials
- Great for puzzles, easy for parents to use, full age group.
- Top Nordic e-learning soltions
Please also let us know if there are any specific topics you would like us to discuss during our next webinar.
In addition, please let us know if you have a small group of students that we can arrange lessons for, in order to enhance their peer-to-peer learning.
Similarly, if you and other parents would like to join us for a discussion please let us know and we will be glad to set it up.
As discussed, two key things to develop at this difficult time are a solid routine and an engaged dialogue between students, parents and the community.
We welcome any creative solutions about how we may support you. Do get in touch.